Saturday 24 March, 2012

Without Disguise


What else can I do
To make you see just me, 
For you to realize
There's no place I'd rather be.

But in your loving arms
Held close each night,
To pull you into me
And hold you to me tight.

Wherever in this world
Your own heart may go,
My soul will follow you
For I truly love you so.

Do I need to give
My very life to you
Or save your very soul
To prove that I am true?

Need I leap over buildings
Or part the wild seas,
Need i drop down
And beg you on my knees?

Look beyond your doubts,
Beyond logic and sanity,
Look deep inside  yourself
And find your love for me.

I am right here
Before your very eyes,
I am who I am,
I am without disguise.

I am a woman whole
Who loves but only you.
I'd give up my life to you
To prove that I am true.



No comments:

Post a Comment